We are currently looking for an Mechanical Engineer, to be based in our Glasgow office, in a full time staff position.
Successful candidate will be involved in a variety of interesting Design Projects, both UK and worldwide, with the opportunity for excellent career progression.
Working with Fabri you will be part of an experienced team, working with our international blue chip Clients, within the Downstream Oil sector.
- Support Mechanical & Piping aspects of projects of all sizes, from conceptual design to commissioning.
- Assist Mechanical & Piping teams working on multi-discipline design projects.
- Actively pursue further professional development (iMechE) with the support of internal Learning and Development.
- Responsible for the supervision and development of junior members of staff within the department.
- Be expected to travel, both UK and worldwide for site visits and Client meetings.
Successful candidates should have:
- An honours degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar relevant qualifications;
- Ability to communicate with clarity both verbally and in writing;
- Capable in the creation of technical reports (demonstration of such required at interview stage);
- Computer literate with full knowledge of Microsoft Office and technical software (ideally including Auto CAD Plant, Caesar II, & AFT Fathom);
- Previous experience in the detailed design of piping systems & pumps would be an advantage; &
- Eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please provide CV, inclusive of all qualifications (full version) and 2 references to email@example.com
Starting salary for this position will be between £30,000 & £38,000 per year, commensurate with experience.